Evaluate Your Position. Determine Your Options. Find the Right Mix.
Credit & Capital Management activities focus on identifying, managing, and maintaining access to capital and credit resources to fund new/upgraded facilities, equipment and technology, and strategic opportunities. It can also mean preserving key relationships during times of covenant challenges or renegotiation/ restructuring needs.
Our consultants work with clients to assess capital funding availability from internal cash and cash flows, and external sources, and help to optimize processes to balance strategic investments and investment capabilities.
- Assess capital funding availability from both internal cash and cash flows and external funding sources.
- Evaluate credit, debt capacity, and ultimate capital capacity; and define the external capital channels the organization will access.
- Determine the optimal combination of cash, cash flow, and external funding sources to deploy depending on our client’s circumstances.
- Establish the infrastructure—covenants, products, partners—that will guide access to external capital.
- Maintain relationships with key external stakeholders to preserve capital access on an ongoing basis.
In an era of transformation, the capital investments your organization makes today will define your long-term success.
Having an integrated decision-making process for capital allocation and management is critical.
We offer a range of financial and capital strategies and solutions to round out the capital management needs of healthcare organizations of all sizes and types, from small community hospitals to large health systems and academic medical centers.