Aligning People, Processes, and Information to Drive Transformative Change
Besides facilitating multi-year institutional strategic plans, we help universities examine current models and explore opportunities to diversify curricula, modalities, and revenues, such as through online and open learning and corporate partnerships. Attracting new students through innovative programs and alternative revenue sources can help grow institutions’ financial positions over time.
- Strategic planning and repositioning
- Academic portfolio optimization
- New program development and curricula modalities
- Comprehensive online strategy
- Executive and professional education strategy
- Sustainable corporate partnerships
- Customized market research and analysis
- Stakeholder alignment and facilitation
- Strategic options assessment – what are our options, given our financial situation
Kaufman Hall offers college and university leaders a range of resources and solutions to optimize performance and organizational decision making and sustained financial performance.
Takeaways from Our Conversation with the Rating Agencies on the Outlook for Higher Education
Beyond the Outlooks: Our Second Annual Conversation with the Rating Agencies Webinar
Athletics Might Boost Enrollment, but How About Financial Performance?
Kaufman Hall offers college and university leaders a range of expertise and solutions to optimize performance and organizational decision making and sustained financial performance.