Aligning People, Processes, and Information to Drive Transformative Change
Besides facilitating multi-year institutional strategic plans, we help universities examine current models and explore opportunities to diversify curricula, modalities, and revenues, such as through online and open learning and corporate partnerships. Attracting new students through innovative programs and alternative revenue sources can help grow institutions’ financial positions over time.
- Strategic planning and repositioning
- Academic portfolio optimization
- New program development and curricula modalities
- Comprehensive online strategy
- Executive and professional education strategy
- Sustainable corporate partnerships
- Customized market research and analysis
- Stakeholder alignment and facilitation
- Strategic options assessment – what are our options, given our financial situation
Kaufman Hall offers college and university leaders a range of resources and solutions to optimize performance and organizational decision making and sustained financial performance.
Higher Education Practice Leaders
2023 Credit and Capital Markets Outlook for Higher Education
Healthcare and Higher Education: Building a Broader and Better Health Professional Workforce
Liquidity Optimization Is Both an Opportunity and an Imperative for Higher Ed Institutions
Webinar: A Small Liberal Arts College's Success Story
A Guide to Fighting Inflation for Higher Ed Leaders
Kaufman Hall offers college and university leaders a range of expertise and solutions to optimize performance and organizational decision making and sustained financial performance.