Structure Financial Processes for Optimal Financial Decision Making
We have assessed current practices for resource deployment across the strategic planning, financial planning, capital planning and budgeting, operating budget, and year-end forecasting processes and recommended scope, participants, governance, data requirements, timing, and technical support for each. We take a holistic approach that clearly defines the points of integration between each financial process to establish a single decision-making framework that is both effective and efficient.
- Financial plan development
- Assessment of funding options
- Pro-forma financial modeling and health assessments
- Credit analysis (including peer comparisons) and debt capacity
- Academic program cost and subsidy analysis
- Financial Strategy Development (i.e., the Financial Plan)
- Develop integrated strategic financial plans
- Operating budget assessment and design
- Identify cost drivers and key operating metrics
- Business planning for projects and strategic initiatives
- Scenario projections
- Risk sensitivity analyses
- Capital position and debt capacity analyses
- Executive and trustee education on best-practice higher education financial management
Kaufman Hall offers college and university leaders a range of resources and solutions to optimize performance and organizational decision making and sustained financial performance.
Higher Education Practice Leaders
2023 Credit and Capital Markets Outlook for Higher Education
Healthcare and Higher Education: Building a Broader and Better Health Professional Workforce
Liquidity Optimization Is Both an Opportunity and an Imperative for Higher Ed Institutions
Webinar: A Small Liberal Arts College's Success Story
A Guide to Fighting Inflation for Higher Ed Leaders
Kaufman Hall offers college and university leaders a range of expertise and solutions to optimize performance and organizational decision making and sustained financial performance.