Structure Financial Processes for Optimal Financial Decision Making
We have assessed current practices for resource deployment across the strategic planning, financial planning, capital planning and budgeting, operating budget, and year-end forecasting processes and recommended scope, participants, governance, data requirements, timing, and technical support for each. We take a holistic approach that clearly defines the points of integration between each financial process to establish a single decision-making framework that is both effective and efficient.
- Financial plan development
- Assessment of funding options
- Pro-forma financial modeling and health assessments
- Credit analysis (including peer comparisons) and debt capacity
- Academic program cost and subsidy analysis
- Financial Strategy Development (i.e., the Financial Plan)
- Develop integrated strategic financial plans
- Operating budget assessment and design
- Identify cost drivers and key operating metrics
- Business planning for projects and strategic initiatives
- Scenario projections
- Risk sensitivity analyses
- Capital position and debt capacity analyses
- Executive and trustee education on best-practice higher education financial management
Kaufman Hall offers college and university leaders a range of resources and solutions to optimize performance and organizational decision making and sustained financial performance.
Higher Education Practice Leaders
Tuition Pricing: When the Road Less Traveled May Not Be the Best Solution
Kaufman Hall offers college and university leaders a range of expertise and solutions to optimize performance and organizational decision making and sustained financial performance.