Moving ASCs to the center of your outpatient strategy
Kaufman Hall works with health systems and providers in developing robust ambulatory strategies – with an emphasis on ASCs development, physician alignment, and partnerships. Our multidisciplinary approach helps health systems and hospitals better understand their ASC options, prioritize them, and begin to operationalize.
- Evaluation and prioritization of ambulatory service lines based on physician and competitive dynamics
- National perspective on the latest trends/experience with ambulatory development
- Facilitation and development of the vision, objectives, guardrails, potential barriers and other characteristics for the joint partnership
- Identification of key differentiating factors among viable partners
- Evaluation of transactional options (acquisition/partial divestiture)/ pro forma projection and valuation development
- Partnership structure advice, evaluation, and execution
Kaufman Hall offers healthcare providers a dedicated team of both M&A and physician enterprise specialists to navigate the unique challenges of the markets they serve.