Develop a Consumer-Centric Approach to Healthcare Access, Pricing, and Overall Consumer Experience
We will help your organization develop a fully integrated strategy to improve the consumer journey and drive stronger engagement.
Our Areas of Expertise
Leveraging Consumer Insights
Organizational transformation never happens overnight—and can sometimes feel overwhelming to pursue. Fortunately, there is an entire discipline and science focused on generating and using consumer insights to drive strategy and decision-making.
- Develop and refine consumer insights about your patients
- Embed the consumer’s perspective in the C-Suite and on your board of directors
- Integrate consumer insights in strategic decision-making
- Segment consumers by lines of business and consumer health needs and behaviors
- Understand how consumers make trade-offs between brand, access, and price
- Tailor marketing to specific consumer population segments
Reimagine the “Front Door"
Today’s healthcare consumer expects convenient access to virtual and physical services. We will help your organization develop a fully integrated strategy to improve the consumer journey and drive stronger engagement.
- Develop an ambulatory network strategy
- Evaluate shoppable services’ virtual and physical competitiveness
- Assess consumer journey pain points and digital solutions
Related Article: The ED Is No Longer Your Front Door - The Physician’s Office Is
Pricing Life Cycle
Building A Comprehensive Pricing Strategy
Today’s hospitals and health systems face multiple pricing challenges—driven by evolving market competition, a shift from volume to value-based care and payment models, rising consumer awareness, and growing transparency regulations. We help organizations answer key questions and craft a comprehensive and proactive strategy that includes:
- Discovery and benchmarking
- Competitive strategy
- Pricing implementation
- Understanding the patient experience of price
Since 2016, Kaufman Hall’s groundbreaking annual State of Consumerism in Healthcare Survey has measured how health systems keep pace with rising consumer expectations for convenience, service and value.