Kaufman Hall Treasury and Capital Markets – The Bond Buyer Deals of the Year
CHICAGO – December 7TH, 2023 – Kaufman Hall is proud and pleased to announce that two of our bond transactions advised by our TCM team were awarded Bond Buyer Deals of the Year! Congrats to all!
These awards were celebrated in NYC in early December at a dinner sponsored by The Bond Buyer. Members of our TCM team accompanied our clients at this prestigious celebration.
The ESG/Green Deal of the Year
- 514-bed academic medical center serving the greater Boston area that is rated Baa2 by Moody’s and BBB by S&P—has issued the first-ever bonds with a “Sustainable” designation in the healthcare municipal market with its $232,415,000 Series G (2023) tax-exempt fixed rate financing.
- Kaufman Hall served as financial advisor to BMC, and RBC Capital Markets served as underwriter.
- Sarah Dawkins and Andy Majka led the deal with John Andersen and Brian Ballard on the team.
Awarded the Healthcare Deal of the Year
- Florida’s only NCI-designated comprehensive cancer center in Tampa, FL that is rated A1/A issued $325,885,000 of Series 2023A Capital Improvement Cigarette Tax Allocation Bonds with Assured Guaranty Bond Insurance (A1/AA insured rating vs. underlying rating of A1/A) in March.Ka
- Kaufman Hall served as financial advisor to Moffitt and BofA (bookrunner), RBC (co-senior) and Citi, JPM and Goldman (co-managers) served as underwriters.
- Steve Sohn led the deal with Bobby Bruning, Chandler Larsen and Alex Wyse on the team.
Please note that content included on this page includes testimonials, as defined by MSRB Rule G-40. These testimonials originated from an individual not affiliated with a current municipal advisory client. These testimonials may not accurately represent the experiences of all clients and should not be interpreted as a guarantee of future performance or success.