Axiom Software strategic planning solutions enable the development of multi-year and long-range financial plans that are fully integrated with operational budgets and forecasts for ongoing monitoring and performance improvement.
Strategy definition and execution require that stakeholders create long-range strategic plans, develop and track key performance indicators (KPIs), direct enterprise-wide strategic planning initiatives, and define institutional and/or line-of-business scorecards to monitor progress. When done effectively, overall performance improves.
Kaufman Hall gives finance professionals the tools they need to model the implications of fluctuations in operational drivers, and assess the viability of multiple scenarios and initiatives to pinpoint the incremental revenue, cost, profit, debt, and capital structure implications to which these initiatives contribute.
With Axiom's strategic planning solutions, finance teams can easily present multiple forecasts to institutional decision makers on an ongoing basis, which support:
- Capturing the goals and initiatives needed to advance the institution's strategy
- Building a long-range plan that considers both operational and financial drivers
- Defining, capturing, calculating, and publishing KPIs and metrics
- Creating institutional scorecards and dashboards to monitor progress and course-correct as market conditions change
- Defining, evaluating, and selecting key strategic initiatives and capital investments
- Modeling the impacts of multiple scenarios, including the impacts to operational budgets and forecasts
Request a Demo