Kaufman Hall’s Axiom Higher Education Suite provides sophisticated and intuitive solutions that support institutional planning and reporting on a single integrated platform.
The Axiom Higher Education Suite is designed to accelerate enterprise performance management and includes modules that can be licensed together or stand-alone to support a variety of planning processes.
Axiom Software solutions enable institutions to maximize performance with the benefit of best-practice methodologies and tools that have proven successful at higher education institutions across the U.S., and at the international level. By leveraging the Axiom Cloud—which has more than 200,000 users across the globe—your institution can rapidly realize the benefits our solutions offer, with minimal hardware investment and IT support.
Our integrated solution helps higher education leaders to:
- Develop long-term plans which are fully integrated with operational and capital budgets, and forecasts
- Effectively create budgets at a detailed or aggregate level through an automated and optimized process that increases collaboration and trust in financial plans
- Gain visibility into financial drivers across the institution, quickly flex key assumptions, and truly understand the range of potential outcomes at their college or university
- Create a financial and operational reporting hub across the institution, providing finance, administrative, and academic users with real-time access to one version of truth
- Consolidate data across your various source systems with enterprise class data integration capabilities; we have experience with core systems commonly used in higher education including Banner, Colleague, Oracle/Peoplesoft, SAP, and Workday
Axiom Software for universities has been configured by industry professionals specifically for higher education leaders to support long-range planning, budgeting, and forecasting processes, and deliver powerful analytics. Institutions of every size are empowered by the intuitive Axiom Software end-user interface, flexible data model, and rich modeling capabilities.
"Axiom has allowed us to really improve our budgeting and reporting processes. The turn-around time between submission, consolidation and review of budgets and forecasts is now immediate, enabling refinement to happen quicker and the end results to be available earlier – crucial, as internal deadlines are always very tight." – Julian Carter, Senior Systems Accountant, University of College London
Request a Demo