There’s no better place for Axiom training and continued education than Performance Management Summit 2020, our annual client conference. It’s the only venue where Axiom users, solution specialists, and industry experts gather for four days of learning, connecting, and sharing.
Here are the top 5 learning opportunities at Performance Management Summit 2020:
- 60 educational sessions organized by vertical. Peers will share their real-world experiences using Axiom in your industry and offer practical tips and tactics that you can take back to your organization. Kaufman Hall product experts will also present and answer your questions.
- Preview upcoming software improvements. Attendees will be among the first to learn about future product enhancements. You’ll also have a chance to help guide future enhancements by sharing ideas and feature requests with Axiom developers.
- One-on-one Ask the Expert sessions. Imagine spending 30 minutes one-on-one with an Axiom Software expert. Ask anything, and get as specific as you need. This is a very popular Summit activity, so be sure to sign up as soon as registrations open.
- Axiom Academy training.Optional hands-on training is available after the regular conference programming ends on Wednesday, April 29. See the schedule of deep dive courses designed to take your Axiom use to the next level, and secure your seat at Axiom Academy by adding the $300 course during conference registration.
- Networking. Networking. Networking. Clients often tell us that networking is the No. 1 reason to attend. Talk to your industry peers or those in other fields about your success with Axiom. Ask questions and get real-world answers from those in the know. Axiom products experts will also be on hand to field your queries.
Forming connections was a huge learning opportunity for a first-time attendee in 2019, who said:
“We were able to connect with different clients in our region, different colleagues that are outside of our industry. We connected with some financial institutions, higher education, general industry. And you can just kind of bounce ideas off of each other, and, you know, ‘This worked for us. That didn't work for us.’ It's been great.”
Register today to lock in the early bird price of $1,095, and we’ll see you in San Antonio, Texas, April 26-29, 2020. But hurry, because early bird pricing ends on December 20, 2019.