Success in the service industry depends on aligning skilled resources with customer expectations, generating a profit and delivering value. To achieve this, service professionals must optimize resources while maintaining adequate levels of excess capacity—a fine balance.
Service organizations can turn to Axiom Software for all their performance management needs. The all-in-one platform gives industry professionals the power to:
- Manage financial budgeting, forecasting, staff planning and resource allocation
- Augment gross margin planning by integrating revenue forecasting (e.g., billable days and project hours) with advanced modeling of operational expenses, including incentive bonuses, administrative and support costs, and labor by job categories (e.g., consultants, executives, partners, etc.)
- Improve visibility of profit contribution and plan versus actual project performance by calculating and analyzing segment and project profitability based on actual billings, consulting costs and overhead and administrative allocations
- Generate company financials and view individual project performance by consolidating disparate data sources into one performance management database
- Create scorecards and track key performance indicators (KPIs) for the whole organization and its segments, appending supporting commentary for a defined time period