During the chaos of COVID-19, strategic planning is an urgent priority. Waiting for the dust to settle is not an option. Organizations need to move quickly to model possible scenarios and map out strategies that will prepare them to be as strong and effective as possible in an uncertain future.
Our new ebook, Strategic Planning in the Era of COVID-19, takes readers through the subtleties in each step of the planning process:
- Develop a point of view about healthcare’s future state, including the effect of COVID on care models, workforce, and consumer expectations
- Model COVID’s potential impact on resources and strategic options
- Determine organizational role in the future environment
- Identify necessary resources and capabilities for the future role
- Assess the need for partnerships to fulfill resource and capability needs
- Define the required actions and investments to put the plan into action