Scenario planning helps financial institutions manage uncertainty by providing alternative views of the future against which strategies, tactics, and budgets can be tested. Done well, the approach incorporates scenarios into business management processes on an ongoing basis. Scenario planning becomes a tool, not just for avoiding risk, but for identifying and seizing growth opportunities.
The benefits of scenario planning in banking are numerous, whether it involves a simple sensitivity analysis or a more formalized storyline-based scenario.
Download this whitepaper and learn:
- the benefits of scenario planning
- proven methods for overcoming common hurdles
- four types of scenario planning used today
- five common elements of scenario planning
- recommendations on how to get started