With the financial impact of COVID-19 still uncertain, colleges and universities need to prepare for a wide range of possible outcomes. You will need to revisit your strategic and financial plans and make difficult decisions based on new financial realities.
Watch our higher education experts discuss how to:
- Identify key risks your institution should evaluate and quantify
- Develop mitigation and contingency plans using scenario analyses
- Determine the top financial questions your institution will need to answer
- Hard-wire the process beyond crisis planning
- Leverage financial planning solutions to support scenario analyses