The COVID-19 pandemic and the ensuing economic fallout has accelerated consumer expectations for receiving convenience, service, and value for their healthcare. At the same time, federal regulators are demanding that hospitals be more transparent about their prices, and new requirements will take effect in 2021.
Watch the recording to gain perspective on the following key questions:
- What factors are fueling increasing demand for transparency, simplicity, and affordability, particularly for outpatient shoppable services?
- Which services are most at risk to disruptors and shifting consumer expectations as COVID-19 continues? How can providers categorize, re-examine, and manage these services accordingly?
- How can you begin assessing your organization’s brand value and price activation for these services within your market(s)?
- What is your capacity to deliver the right care at the right place and the right price?
- How can you build a consumer-driven pricing strategy predicated on understanding and addressing consumer needs better than market alternatives?