In this on-demand webinar, quality experts Amber Maner, RN, Medical Staff Quality Coordinator at Peterson Regional Medical Center, and Julie Brown, BSN RN CCRN CLNC, Lead Training Consultant at Kaufman Hall, discuss how to analyze physician performance data in an efficient and meaningful way, and how to use results to engage providers and drive organizational change.
Based on the real-world Physician Performance Evaluation reporting journey at Peterson Regional Medical Center and industry best practices, the webinar shares how to:
- Develop a physician performance reporting framework to build trust and engagement
- Identify key physician-level performance data and recommended measures for tracking
- Support different analytical needs with customized and standardized physician-level reports
About the presenters:
- Amber Maner, RN | Medical Staff Quality Coordinator, Peterson Regional Medical Center
Amber Maner is responsible for Provider Quality Review, FPPE, and OPPE evaluations. She has 28 years of nursing and nursing supervisory experience and holds a bachelor’s degree in Nursing from University of Texas Health Science Center.
- Julie Brown, BSN RN CCRN CLNC, is a Lead Training Consultant at Kaufman Hall