Current pressures on operating margins necessitate that higher education institutions understand the relationship between strategy, capital capacity, and risk. Long-term success depends on today’s investment decisions, and the process by which institutions allocate their limited resources must be more comprehensive and include a range of initiatives.
Download this ebook to learn the five key considerations when allocating resources:
- Redefine “capital” and its role in the planning process.
- Establish objectives and principles to frame the process.
- Quantify available capital comprehensively.
- Institute concept and pre-planning phases for multi-year, high-dollar projects.
- Require complete business planning analysis of high-dollar projects.