Do you relate to these common budgeting woes?
- 50% of healthcare finance executives say it takes at least six months to complete the budgeting cycle.
- 76% acknowledge that resource constraints limit financial planning and analysis in their organization.
- 75% are not at all confident or only somewhat confident in their ability to quickly and easily adjust strategies and plans if business circumstances change suddenly.
These data points show the need for increasing speed and efficiency in the budgeting process. Discover more when you read our e-book Improving Your Budget Cycle: Introducing Efficiencies Into Your Process.
You’ll learn 4 ways to transform budgeting to significantly reduce both staff effort and process time without compromising essential budget information:
- Consolidate relevant data into one place
- Automate your budgeting process with modern technology
- Get the right people involved at the right time
- Spend planning time and effort on strategic activities
Learn how to spend less time editing disparate spreadsheets and more time analyzing data and providing insights that empower better decision-making throughout your organization.
Read Improving Your Budget Cycle: Introducing Efficiencies Into Your Process to get started.