It is both a challenging and exciting time to be in finance. Financial planning is not a simple financial forecasting exercise; instead, it is now a more integrated financial and operational planning activity that touches the entire organization. And given today's dynamic business environment, these plans are constantly changing. To stay competitive, organizations must be nimble and flexible, re-evaluating plans on an on-going basis to address emerging opportunities and threats.
Download this ebook and learn more about:
- Adopting a driver-based planning approach
- Embracing "what-if" scenario modeling
- Forecasting on a "rolling" basis
- Streamlining and automating data collection
- Tying operational reporting to strategic objectives