Hospitals and health systems across the country began to see signs of financial improvement in May following two brutal months of poor margin, volume, and revenue performance caused by the coronavirus pandemic. Read more in the Summer 2020 Kaufman Hall report.
In this issue of the Summer 2020 Kaufman Hall report:
- Kaufman Hall Spins Off Kaufman Hall Software
- Getting Hospitals Back to Their Fighting Weight
- Calendar of Events, including details on Healthcare Leadership Conference 2020
- Strategic Options in the Wake of COVID-19
- A New Approach to Telehealth Strategy
- Rightsizing the Ambulatory Real Estate Footprint for a New Healthcare Environment