The COVID-19 pandemic has presented hospitals with the most tumultuous forecasting and budgeting situation imaginable. This special COVID-19 issue of the Spring Kaufman Hall Report addresses how the pandemic is disrupting traditional forecasting assumptions, and how flexible budgeting and a new planning framework can help organizations prepare for an uncertain future.
In this issue of the Spring 2020 Kaufman Hall report:
- Rolling Forecasting Through COVID-19 Upheaval
- Pandemics, Healthcare, and a Responsibility to Society
- Observations on the COVID-19 Crisis: An Interview with Ken Kaufman
- Meeting the Demand for Business Analytics: What’s Being Asked of Finance to Support COVID-19 Preparationand Treatment Efforts
- Preparing for Rating Updates: What You Need to Know
- Liquidity Sources for Hospitals and Health Systems