Increase the accuracy of patient costs while
decreasing the effort to gather them
Axiom® Data Exchange will integrate patient-specific data from Epic® to drive accuracy in your costing model
Kaufman Hall introduces Axiom Data Exchange, an innovative connection between the Axiom Healthcare suite and Epic. It will structure and streamline how you integrate selected data from Epic into the Axiom Cost Accounting and Decision Support solutions – ranked #1 by healthcare organizations for Enterprise Business Decision Support and Cost Accounting Solutions according to Black Book.
You’ll spend less time gathering patient-level costs while increasing cost accuracy.
Will enhance integration with Epic by providing:
- ‘Out-of-the-box’ API-based data connectors from Epic for all core data fields required for Axiom Cost Accounting
- Increased access to data elements in Epic’s specialty applications (surgery, pharmacy, etc.) to integrate patient-specific cost information, including time-based drivers, to more accurately report the cost of care using Cost Accounting’s advanced costing methodologies
- Will reduce an organization’s IT commitment by eliminating:
- Demands on your IT resources to own the initial mapping of required data elements from Epic to Kaufman Hall solutions
- Ongoing maintenance of the integration references, including staying current as needed with Epic updates
Fill out the form below for more information about Epic integration with Axiom Data Exchange: