Virtual Instructor-Led Training
In this hands-on training course, you will learn Axiom reporting best practices and put them to use while building a dynamic Axiom report and dashboard. This session teaches participants how to gather requirements, ideate on report design, configure, test, and deploy a report and dashboard to production. An instructor will guide you through advanced reporting concepts, user interface (UI) considerations, and provide learning exercises to guide you.
This course is designed to maximize time growing your knowledge and applying your skills in an Axiom environment with best practice configurations. With an ideal student-to-teacher ratio, you’ll have ample opportunity to ask questions and learn at a comfortable pace.
- Axiom Master System Users
- Axiom System Administrators
- Axiom Report Writers
Maximum of 12 attendees
- Learn Axiom reporting best practices
- Take an Axiom report from concept through production
- Create a dynamic, browser-based Axiom dashboard
- Computer with a reliable internet connection
- A second computer monitor or printed copy of the Student Workbook and Quick Start Guide. Both documents will be emailed to attendees before each session
- Webcam (optional)
$300 per person
To purchase by credit card, please follow these steps:
- Using the client login, select Instructor-Led Courses ($). Scroll down to your preferred course and select Purchase Course.
- Enter the Student Information and Billing Information. These do not have to match.
- Once you submit the payment, the email address under "Billing Information" will receive a receipt. The "Student Information" will receive an email with a link to begin the course.
- Once you are in the course in the LMS, click on the module for Instructor-Led Training. From inside of this module, click on Register next to the course date. The Student will receive an email with the Instructor-Led Training information and links to add this course to their Calendar.
Please note, if you do not yet have an Axiom Central account, click the Client Login, then click on the Sign Up button and complete the online form. Please sign up with your business email.
To purchase by Purchase Order, email firstname.lastname@example.org and include the name and date of the course. A member of our team will contact you to complete your order process.