Kaufman Hall - Corporate Training Room
5202 Old Orchard Road, Suite N700
Skokie, Illinois 60077
This in-person training session gives users a comprehensive toolbox for building dynamic Axiom reports in the Excel interface and teaches best practices to design, format, and distribute dynamic reports. Topics include:
- Basic reporting considerations and moves on to more advanced reporting topics.
- The session leverages a hands-on approach to achieve measurable outcomes, demonstrated through the participant’s completion of the course material, in-session activities, course exam, and capstone project.
- After successful completion of this session, participants will achieve the Axiom Certified Expert - Fundamentals and Report Writing certification!
End user report writers, new client project implementation teams, and Master System Users (this course is required for the Axiom Platform Certified MSU).
All registrants will need to complete a short video series ahead of the face-to-face session.
The aim of this course is to strengthen your understanding of the Axiom system infrastructure and data flow, including being able to seamlessly navigate the user interface and differentiating between the Axiom Software tables. You will become an expert in efficiently building queries and learn the best practices of creating and editing reports. At the end of the class, students will be able to:
- Build dynamic, on-demand reports using refresh variables
- Use views to quickly adjust available data in a report
- Report distribution options, including automation
$1,499 per person (excludes travel costs).