5-Day Online Course, Offered Monthly, Instructor-Led
- July 13 – 17, 2020
- August 10 – 14, 2020
- September 14 – 18, 2020
- October 12 – 16, 2020
- November 9 – 13, 2020
- December 14 – 18, 2020
This in-person training session gives users a comprehensive toolbox for building dynamic Axiom reports in the Excel interface and teaches best practices to design, format, and distribute dynamic reports. Classes will be virtual and include 5 half-day sessions. Topics include:
- Basic reporting considerations and moves on to more advanced reporting topics.
- The session leverages a hands-on approach to achieve measurable outcomes, demonstrated through the participant’s completion of the course material, in-session activities, course exam, and capstone project.
- After successful completion of this session, participants will achieve the Axiom Certified Expert - Fundamentals and Report Writing certification!
End User Report Writers, New Client Project Implementation Team, Master System Users (this course is required for the Axiom Platform Certified MSU).
All registrants will need to complete a short video series ahead of the session.
The aim of this course is to strengthen your understanding of the Axiom system infrastructure and data flow, including being able to seamlessly navigate the user interface and differentiating between the Axiom Software tables. You will become an expert in efficiently building queries and learn the best practices of creating and editing reports. At the end of the class, students will be able to:
- Build dynamic, on-demand reports using refresh variables
- Use views to quickly adjust available data in a report
- Report distribution options, including automation
$1,499 per person.
To purchase by credit card, please follow these steps:
- Using the client login, select Instructor-Led Courses ($). Scroll down to your preferred course and select Purchase Course.
- Enter the Student Information and Billing Information. These do not have to match.
- Once you submit the payment, the email address under "Billing Information" will receive a receipt. The "Student Information" will receive an email with a link to begin the course.
- Once you are in the Learning Management System, click on the module for Instructor-Led Training. From inside of this module, choose the date that you want to attend, and click on Register next to that date.
Please note, if you do not yet have an Axiom Central account, click the Client Login, then click on the Sign Up button and complete the online form.
To purchase by Purchase Order, email firstname.lastname@example.org and include the name and date of the course. A member of our team will contact you to complete your order process.